jueves, 2 de abril de 2009

Clown and magician

Here it is a drawing of a clown and magician I did, because this April 30 in México, we celebrate the children's day. That's why this month I am going to be publishing some drawings regarding to this great celebration because they are the most important and the best of this chaotic world.
I dedicate this drawings to my beloved grandsons, Mauricio and José Luis; to my granddaughter Astrid, and to my granddaughter the unborn.
Aqui tienen el dibujo de un payaso y mago que hice, por que este 30 de Abril celebramos en México, el día del niño. Por esta razón voy a estar publicando algunos dibujos relativos a esta gran celebración, por que ellos son lo mas importante y lo mejor de este caótico mundo.
Dedico estos dibujos a mis amados nietos Mauricio y José Luis; a mi nieta Astrid y a mi nieta que está por nacer.

No hay comentarios: